What is GRC management?
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Management – or GRC management – is an up-and-coming field that reflects a comprehensive and integrated approach to the risk and compliance challenges facing today's businesses. The term itself refers to the wide-ranging set of measures, mechanisms and processes used in an organization with respect to governance, risk management and compliance.
The objective of GRC management solution is to ensure consistency, efficiency and transparency in:
Optimal collaboration can only be achieved when a common technology framework and infrastructure is in place to eliminate silos, standardize processes, improve communication between departments, and reduce operating costs.
As GRC gains momentum in organizations globally, software is assuming a key role in delivering sustainability, consistency, efficiency and transparency across risk and compliance management challenges. Modulo Risk Manager is at the forefront of GRC management solutions.
Please, visit our risk and compliance solutions library to learn more.
Modulo Risk Manager can provide your business with GRC management solutions
- Implements a common framework to manage all IT GRC-related processes
- Produces all required compliance reports
- Identifies, assesses, prioritizes and addresses risks
- Provides control and policy mapping, IT control self-assessment and measurement, and an IT GRC asset repository
- Automates general computer control (GCC) collection
- Provides remediation and exception management
- Provides advanced IT risk evaluation and compliance dashboarding
- Generating a governance risk map (using Visio diagrams)
How can Modulo Risk Manager provide GRC management solutions for your business? Conduct a 60-Day Risk Management Project to find out.