Modulo Risk Manager implements an effective set of solutions for Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance based on a wide range of relevant regulations and standards. It is a comprehensive multi-language web-based platform that automates the entire GRC process in a single platform without an army of risk management consultants.
Modulo Risk Manager provides ease-of-use with the in-depth functionality that is easy to quickly customize for your needs. It is a secure, ready-to-use compliance and risk management solution for proactive identification and remediation of the GRC process.
Modulo Risk Manager is a client-hosted, or cloud-based risk management application which takes advantage of the huge scalability offered by the cloud to run its services, offering an excellent cost-benefit for the flexibility and agility required by your business.
Aligned with ISO 31000, a global standard for risk management, the Risk Manager software allows you to measure and control risks, comply with standards and regulations required for your business, and integrate with other solutions for effective and collaborative management of GRC processes.
Modulo Risk Manager helps organizations automate the overwhelming challenge of identifying, prioritizing, and responding to regulation deficiencies and risk exposures, by providing a standardized, process-driven platform for consistency, accuracy and repeatability.
This results in the visibility, process and knowledge required to effectively reduce compliance gaps and mitigate risk without adding to the GRC management burden in days instead of weeks or months with less resources and reduced costs.
Key Risk Management Benefits:
- Utilize a common framework to manage all GRC-related processes
- Perform optimized governance, risk and compliance gap analyses
- Obtain consolidated information about compliance and risk management solutions and assessments easily through customizable, graphical risk management dashboards
- Develop a risk scorecard providing executive management with an enterprise overview of risks, including indices and metrics
- Achieve results that are aligned with critical regulations and guidelines
- Produce a business-related enterprise risk profile, and prioritize investments according to each asset's potential impact and importance to the organization
- Track risk profile evolution
- Ensure the delivery of a centralized risk and compliance management capability
- Generate a geo-referenced risk map, automatically sharing the physical location of assets
- Carry out more efficient and cost-effective audits
- Manage security requirements in multiple audits, thereby eliminating redundant costs and unnecessary controls
- Address all requirements for Sox, PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA, BASEL II, ISO 27001, BS 25999, COBIT, Shared Assessment in the same compliance and risk management solution
If you want to learn more about our risk management solutions, please contact us today.
- Modulo to Demonstrate GRC Automation in the Cloud at RSA Conference 2011
- Modulo Risk Manager brochure