As customer demands and regulatory requirements increase, risk management solutions have evolved from a technical necessity into a strategic imperative for companies of all sizes. In today’s marketplace corporations must implement risk management processes to map and mitigate risks that can prevent them from achieving their business goals.
Modulo Risk Manager is your risk management solution. It implements and automates the risk management process, providing tools to inventory, analyze, evaluate and treat risks.
Modulo Risk Manager delivers quantitative and qualitative information on identified risks, helping to prioritize actions, supporting the decision making process, and tracking improvements as risks are addressed. In addition, Modulo Risk Manager helps organizations assess and achieve compliance with regulatory standards including SOX, PCI, ISO 27001, HIPAA, COBIT, FISAP, FISMA, NIST 800-53a, BS 25999, A 130, and DOD 8500.2, and can be customized to assess compliance with additional standards.
Generating Risk Management Solutions, Graphics and Reports:
With Modulo Risk Manager you can easily develop risk management graphics and reports with consolidated information for managers, as well as detailed instructions to technicians on how to carry out analyses and implement best practices for analyzed assets.
How Modulo Risk Manager helps you implement a risk management process:
- Establishes a framework enabling future activity to take place in a consistent and controlled manner
- Improves decision making, planning, and prioritization by providing a comprehensive and structured understanding of business activity, volatility and project opportunities and threats
- Enables more efficient allocation and use of resources within the organization
- Reduces volatility in non-essential business areas
- Protects and enhances assets and corporate image
- Develops and supports employees and stakeholders and maintains the organization’s knowledge base
- Optimizes operational efficiency
How Modulo Risk Manager helps your business:
- Creates a Security Scorecard including metrics and indices
- Provides an overview of business risks, prioritizing investments according to each asset's importance to the business
- Provides a centralized console for risk and compliance management
- Provides a geo-referenced risks overview
- Manages security requirements in multiple audits, eliminating redundant costs and unnecessary controls
- Visualizes risks management performance
- Supports implementation of certification requirements for SOX, PCI, ISO 27001, HIPAA, COBIT, FISAP, FISMA, NIST 800-53a, BS 2599, A 130, and DOD 8500.2;
- Supports the creation of business continuity plans in compliance with BS 25999, facilitating maintenance and rapid recovery of information and procedures
- Generates technical and executive reports
- Collects and centralizes data relating to technology assets (software and equipment) and non-technology assets (people, processes and environment)
- Generates risk indicators for corporate governance
If you want to learn how Modulo Risk Manager can provide risk management solutions for your company, please contact us today.