PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) is a multifaceted security standard that includes requirements for security management, policies, procedures, network architecture, software design and other critical protective measures.
All companies performing any kind of credit cards transactions are subject to the PCI DSS standard. The idea behind PCI DSS compliance is to reduce commercial businesses efforts, which sometimes has to comply with several different standards, as well as those required by credit card companies, in order to share control and training efforts.
How Modulo Risk Manager can help your organization with
PCI DSS compliance:
Modulo Risk Manager can easily verify PCI DSS compliance, especially for large organizations that consolidate information from several locations and support multiple simultaneous assessments. The Modulo Risk Manager knowledge base provides detailed information about how to test each PCI DSS requirement.
Benefits of PCI DSS Compliance
- Enforces and monitors policies and controls
- Provides detailed descriptions of security controls, a repository for assets and evidence, and compliance monitoring
- Reduces or eliminates audit silos
- Generates reports grouped according to the 12 PCI DSS requirements
- Reports for PCI DSS version 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2
- Generates scorecards
- Provides project management functions including progress measurement
- Generates detailed risk reports with the associated risk level for each control
- Generates geo-referential risk views (can be viewed in Google Earth)
Modulo Risk Manager can help your organization with PCI DSS compliance. Contact us to find out how.