One of the major challenges faced by executives is the fact that organizations are exposed to a countless number of IT risks and vulnerabilities with limited resources to manage them. Finding the right balance between investment, prioritization of resources and safety is one of our key goals, which will overcome challenges such as:
- Manage information security in line with business objectives;
- Maintain compliance with the regulations and s track controls;
- Adopt industry leading practices for information security and IT governance;
- Understand the impact of vulnerabilities and threats to the IT infrastructure;
- Implement a process for vulnerability and IT risk management;
- Make decisions based on metrics and indicators;
- Continually track risks and proactively address vulnerabilities in IT assets;
- Know the source of the risks and the ultimate impact to the business;
- Implement workflow and track remediation of vulnerabilities and risks.
As global leaders in their respective industry segments, and with thousands of delivered projects and satisfied clients, Modulo and Qualys introduce a new and unprecedented integrated solution for IT risk and vulnerability management.
Modulo Risk Manager and QualysGuard provide an innovative tool for managing IT risks, vulnerabilities and compliance through continuous and proactive tracking. The solution automates inventory, data collection of technology assets, analysis and production of reports containing metrics and indicators, and implements workflow for risk resolution.
Modulo Risk Manager automatically receives the assets and vulnerabilities collected through QualysGuard scans. This data is aggregated in Modulo Risk Manager, centralizing and facilitating analysis, assessment and treatment of technology risks with increased scale and performance while clearly showing the impact and threat to business processes and systems.
The combination of these two solutions offers executives a clear, prioritized, and comprehensive view of risks and vulnerabilities, while integrating IT assets, resources, environment and processes into a single platform.
Benefits of the integration for IT risk assessment and management:
- Ensures IT infrastructure security is in compliance with international standards and industry leading practices;
- Identifies and remediates vulnerabilities and risks;
- Automates data collection ensuring productivity gains;
- Manages and reduces existing risks to IT assets;
- Produces queries and reports to help quickly and objectively view detected vulnerabilities and their attributes, helping users to make decisions and prioritize improvements;
- Imports the vulnerabilities identified by Qualys into Modulo Risk Manager, and maps them to assets;
- Automatically imports Qualys's IT asset inventory into the organizational structure and keeps them up-to-date;
- Identified vulnerabilities can be resolved through Modulo's workflow synched with Qualys's remediation tickets. After being clearly identified, users can prepare IT risk assessment and management plans.
To learn more about how Modulo Risk Manager integrates with QualysGuard to provide IT vulnerability and risk assessment and management, please contact us today!