Handling sensitive customer data is an everyday activity for any financial organization. Keeping customer information confidential is a top challenge for these organizations, as is verifying compliance with capital requirements and other industry-specific regulations. Implementing an effective risk assessment and compliance process is critical for financial organizations to meet these goals.
Modulo Risk Manager can help organizations in the financial industry implement a risk assessment process and achieve compliance with applicable regulations. Using an integrated system for IT Governance, Risk and Compliance, Modulo Risk Manager provides for financial risk management and simultaneous compliance with a number of applicable regulatory standards. Modulo Risk Manager concurrently addresses SOX, PCI DSS, BASEL II, ISO 17799/ISO 27002, ISO 27001, COBIT and FISAP requirements.
How can Modulo Risk Manager help with risk management for the financial industry?
- Helps you inventory your environment, identify, review, assess, and comply with Basel II, PCI DSS, SOX, ISO 27001, ISO 17799/27002 and others
- Helps you overcome the challenge to inventory operating risks involving online fraud, bank security, lawsuits, and natural disasters, among others
- Supports BITS - Shared Assessments standards for financial institutions and service providers - Standardized Information Gathering (SIG) questionnaires and Agreed Upon Procedures (AUP)
- Helps your organization align service provider testing with industry regulations
- Supports vendor risk assessment
- Tracks risk evolution
- Supports the creation of business continuity plans, facilitating maintenance and rapid recovery of information and procedures in compliance with BS 25999
- Provides a security and evidence repository
- Increases quality and productivity in the risk assessment process
- Helps achieve significantly lower costs in risk assessment monitoring
- Provides technical advice for implementing controls and minimizing security risks and failures; a continuously updated knowledge base helps distribute knowledge throughout the organization
Providing a variety of reports, including:
- Vendor by location (can be viewed in Google Earth),
- Vendor business process (Governance Map)
- Gaps ranked by risk
To learn more about Modulo Risk Manager's financial risk management solutions, please contact us now.