Modulo Risk Manager supports the BS 25999 standard, which establishes requirements for business continuity management. Modulo Risk Manager’s BCP module supports the implementation of a business continuity management system, offering dynamic information update and quick recovery of continuity plans and procedures.
The Modulo Risk Manager BCP module takes advantage of the organizational structure of assets and business components built into Modulo Risk Manager to easily identify the organization’s most critical entities.
Modulo Risk Manager allows the relating of assets to the organization’s critical business processes, making the continuity scope and strategy definition easier for various plans within the BCP methodology.
All continuity plans are developed with Modulo Risk Manager support, facilitating selection of the best strategy for business continuity management.
How Modulo Risk Manager helps with business continuity management:
- Inventories the target infrastructure and selects the best contingency option.
- Manages the plans that are part of the continuity strategy
- Updates the continuity plans dynamically
- Supports test and simulation execution
- Automates the Continuity Management System